Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sundays at my House


Just a quick update from Rancho Ramirez. Tomorrow I'll be paying a visit to Seguin, Texas as Doc Edwards for elementary school age kids at the Mary B. Erskine Education Center. Plus, we got a call from the San Antonio Metropolitan Ballet to see if we can build a few props for their upcoming production of Hansel and Gretel scheduled to open in November. And of course, I've still got my illustration project to finish and the deadline is fast approaching.

Things are slowly picking up pace. This time of year is always a little calm for us and we make the most of it catching up on projects pushed to the back burner during the hustle and bustle period. Sometime next week I'll look over the props for Doc Ed and spruce them up as needed. Pammy and I are taking this time to continue working on new comedy material and we're excited about it. Nothing helps stimulate the creative process like a dozen tamales with coffee. Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...