Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long day

Unpublished illustration. Brush and ink on bristol board 9"x12" 2005.


Howdy folks. It's another late entry again today. I'll try to do better tomorrow. Today I felt lot like the drawing above so I'm glad the day is winding down. I spent the day trying to multi-task which is always doomed to failure because you never can complete one project. And yet knowing all that I forged ahead like a lemming on speed. I did manage to get some work done on my art job so I guess that's good. I'm just glad my art director doesn't read my blog... or does he? Let's find out, shall we? I haven't done any work today. It's all an act. I hate art. I wanna be a human guinea pig! It'd be more fun. Okay, now we just sit back and wait. I feel so alive. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...