Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Why A Duck?



Yesterday morning I got to stop by Pammy's theater class once again because I had a mini- proscenium to set up for use in their weekly talent show. It's the same set up I used for my birthday party marionette shows. It's very portable and easy to set up and tear down.



The kids sang, danced, played piano and guitar. All in all a very talented group of kids. The kids also worked on a dance and did a script read through.  At the end of the day Pammy got a look at some of the costumes pieces the kids will be wearing for the show. The photo above shows the head pieces the kids will wear as part of their costumes. They looked great! Nicely made and the colors on each were very appealing. I can't wait to see what the rest of the costumes look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...