Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

When Sinuses Attack!

This morning I woke up with a sinus headache that I thought I could shake off but it went from bad to worse putting me back in bed till after noontime. Still I did manage to post that neat Johnny Quest video before I was down for the count. There was a glaring typo (what typo isn't) in the title of that previous post that I have now corrected. I hate it when I miss those.

I wanted to post a a couple of sketches I made of two Star Wars aliens. If there is one scene that I really enjoyed the most in the first film, A New Hope, it was the Mos Eisley cantina scene with all those wonderful aliens wetting their whistles. I remember coming home after the seeing the movie for the first time and sitting down to draw my own aliens as I'm sure many a young nerdly lad and lass did throughout the country. Of all six films the first one is my favorite mainly for that scene. Luv them aliens.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...