Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Roundup

http://www.wildaboutmovies.com/images_7/tooth-fairy-poster-0.jpg

This week was a pretty good one in various ways. The tooth fairy paid us a visit last night so this morning we had a very happy little girl with a slighter bigger smile on her face than usual. I forgot to mention in last week's roundup that my son also had the tooth fairy pay him a visit.

This week we, that is my wife and I, celebrated our wedding anniversary by having lunch at this wonderful Italian restaurant. This is significant because we usually forget our anniversary as it happens to be in November when all thoughts are on Thanksgiving. We usually remember in January. We decided weren't about to miss it this year. This month is also my wife's birthday and we celebrated that too. What a week!

This week we also found out that I'll definitely be working throughout October at Sea World doing Halloween flavored marionette work. I've not worked at Sea World before so this should be interesting. I've been reluctant to audition there because a friend who did some work there a few years back didn't have rave reviews about his experience. That was then so we'll see how it goes for me. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...