Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Doc Ed is Busy!




 One of the best times I've had in the last six years playing Doc Edwards: Aquifer Explorer, was at Nichols Elementary School. I'd go back there in the blink of an eye!

September was a pretty busy month for me as my alter-ego Doc Ed.  In fact, it was the busiest September I've had in the 6 years I've been good ol' Doc Ed: Aquifer Explorer with a total of 17 shows for the month. Not bad considering September is generally a slow month as schools around town are just getting into the groove. October appears to be just as busy with at least 16 shows slated for the month and we've just started the month! Wow!! 

Below is my schedule for the month thus far:

10-4   Knowlton Elementary School
10-5   Hardberger Park
10-9   Bowden Elementary School
10-18 Coronado Village Elementary School
10-22 Inez Foster Elementary School
10-25 Carvajal Elementary School
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...