Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Road Trip

Above is a shot of a tiny portion of the Abdou collection. Amazing.

Today was a cool day for me. I got to spend it in the company of ventriloquists and puppeteers in the town of Manor just a few miles east of Austin in an event hosted by puppeteer, ventriloquist and collector of all things cool: Bob Abdou a.k.a. Mr. Puppet and his wife June. They're were wonderful hosts for this gathering where we got to enjoy mini-performances and show and tells. Schmoozing was never so fun! I wanted to post at least one photo tonight to give you a taste of what I saw. I'll post more photos soon. Below is a link to Mr. Puppet's website. Hasta manana!


http://www.mrpuppet.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...