Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday Roundup



It's been a busy week here at good ol' Rancho Ramirez. Pammy had a voice over session at Raining Popcorn Media, which is always fun because we spend the better part of the time trying to get each other to crack up. There's some more illustration work coming from them, possibly in the next couple of weeks.

On the Edwards Aquifer front Doc Ed had a few shows at Ed Cody Elementary and Schenck Elementary. My expanded role with the Edwards Aquifer Authority now includes more office time mostly meetings about future Doc projects and of course reporting on how a school visit went that day or week. Those meetings are helpful in fine tuning little details for the show and the overall school visit so that they go as smoothly as possible. I've also got a cubicle (Freaky.I'm in Dilbert land!) where I can do some paper work and make phone calls.

Today is about cleaning my drawing area. Clutter seems to be the norm of late in that space. When I'm satisfied I've done enough to reduce and/or eliminate the clutter I then go off to buy some art supplies at a locally owned art store.

That's all folks!

You may have noticed this Friday Roundup was published today, Saturday, not Friday. I wrote it yesterday but never got around to publishing the post till today. Normally it'll appear on the blog the day the post was originally written regardless of the day it was published. I'm not sure what happened. Weird. No biggie, I guess but sorry nonetheless. Hey, that rhymes. Neato!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...