Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Night Doodles


Well, another week has gone by and I'm finally posting last weekend's doodles. It was fun drawing my favorite shows but Svengoolie was my favorite that evening because his feature was Deadly Mantis. Give me a giant monster on the rampage and I'm happy! William Shatner turned in a tour de force performance when Captain Kirk's soul switches places with the murderous Janice Lester in "Turn About Intruder",  third season episode number 79 and the series finale. Lost in Space had ape creature convicts and Robin punched his hand repeatedly as he and Batman matched wits with the Riddler. Tons of fun for everyone!  





http://www.impawards.com/1957/posters/deadly_mantis.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...