Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

November Sky #1




It was a hectic Monday. Nothing creative necessarily, just a lot of errands and a ton of laundry. But late in the afternoon, just as the sun was starting to set, the sky was the most beautiful I'd seen in a long time. There were so many colors and I could have kicked myself because I didn't have my camera with me. When I finally got home I managed to catch this beautiful sight. As colorful as it is it was nothing like the colors that I saw just twenty minutes earlier. There were blues and lavenders and pinks depending on which direction of the sky you were watching. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...