Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Martial ArtSlam Time!!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7129/7688058448_7d52ee1ecb_c.jpg 

Its official kiddoes! I'm in for the next ArtSlam scheduled for September 15th at 7p.m. down at the White Rabbit. This month's theme is martial arts which is full of good, ol' chop- socky fun. My mind is racing with ideas for what I'll paint that evening. I'm thinkin' Power Rangers...Avatar The Last Airbender...Ninja Turtles maybe...Jet Li, Bruce Lee... so many possibilities! Bring On The Villains was a blast and this next one should be no different and I'll be better prepared . Sure I'll be painting something on site that evening but I'll also be bringing along some finished art for sale too. I can't wait. It'll be fun and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...