Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Friday Roundup... a Little Late

This week was spent partly on planning for ahead for work in 2013. I know, it seems like it's a little too early to be planning that far ahead but as a freelancer the distant future is always around the corner. There are a couple of very good opportunities that have presented themselves so for and I'm optimistic that if I keep plugging away more will come our way. 

Juggling creepy clown


I took a couple photos of the marionettes I used at last year's October Seaworld gig which, surprisingly, I hadn't done. I'm expanding on those routines this year and see where it takes me. 

Break away skeleton



Continuing in my efforts to have large of body of work for an artist alley spot a convention, I'm presently in the middle of painting my next illustration. After that one is completed I'm going to do several illustrations at once to knock out more in less time. That's the game plan. We'll see how it goes.

And last but not least, Pammy continues having a great time teaching the theater class at St. Phillips. At this point she's blocked out most of the play and starting next week rehearsals will begin in earnest. The previous four weeks have really flown by. "Time flies", as they say. It'll be fun to see the show come together.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...