Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Down the Rabbit Hole!

Well, ladies and germs, I'm officially signed on as one of the artist participants for the Art Slam to be held at the White Rabbit. This a bi-monthly,themed event where artists come together to paint to live music from local bands and the artist put the work created for the evening up for auction. At the end of the night the artist had a good time, showed his work and made some money. 

This time around the theme is villains. I haven't decided what villain I'll tackle that night which by the way is on July 14th. For more info on this upcoming event check out the Art Slam website here .

 This is my first time doing this so I'm not sure what to expect from the evening. Lately I've felt the need to recharge the ol' batteries and this event sounds like it'll be a pretty unforgettable and fun evening. I'm really looking forward to it. Stop by and say howdy. All ages are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...