Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Roundup

The "Rock"!!


This was a good week to catch up on some things I had to set aside temporarily. Some Doc props needed tending to like the big foam rock I take with me to many school visits. Sisyphus aint got nothin' on me!

Pammy and I continued to work on new puppet ideas for the fall. I'll be making some marionettes pretty soon. You can never start too early, know what I mean, Vern? We didn't have stop motion animation class this week. My son and I are both anxious to get back to work on our film. It's going to be a long weekend! 

And I finished a cool illustration that I'll post this weekend once I get a photo of it. It's all part of my goal to get a table at a comic con-type event. Lots 'o' irons in the fire! Until next time. Adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...