Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Again!

The week begins once again with our usual stroll in the park followed by a yummy breakfast at another of our favorite Mexican "mom and pop" cafes: The Acapulco Restaurant. Over the weekend though, Pammy and I both worked. I finished painting a "Doc Ed" prop ( giant foam rock) for the "Amazing Aquifer Adventure Show"and she worked at the restaurant baking and lending a hand wherever she could since it was a very busy weekend there.

Today I'll take some film to be developed because my little digital camera is on the fritz and wont take anything but a washed out, almost white photo. Yes, I know. It's a bummer. But the old school way is good too. I still enjoy taking the film in for processing at the local pharmacy and then shopping around for fun holiday stuff. The camera itself has been sitting around for a while and was purchased a couple of years ago. It had a few exposures left that I used to take
photos of the rock prop and some nice autumn leaves. Other than that, I have no idea what's in there.

This is the last week before the kids will be off for the Thanksgiving holiday so we've got to get all the busy stuff out of the way as much as possible. Things like house cleaning become a challenge when the kids are at home. We've got to do some top secret Christmas shopping to do as well sans kids. The clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...