Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Roundup

Charles A. Arnold Elementary School which opened in 1953 and was named after a highly respected teacher (which goes without saying) whose career spanned fifty three years.


Here I am having a great time with a great bunch of third grade students at Arnold Elementary yesterday.

This week was both busy and relaxing with days (mostly Pammy) that were intensely busy or very quiet and relaxing. That's a good thing considering next week will be all Thanksgiving. Yeeha!! Pammy was baking away again like crazy at work and I was kept busy with Doc Ed shows and finishing my touch ups on the "limestone" prop for my Doc Ed shows.

Pammy and I also had time to attend the Thanksgiving festivities today at our kids' school before she had to rush off to work. Now the Thanksgiving holiday has officially begun here at Rancho Ramirez and we've got plans, big plans I tells ya', to have some fun family time before, during and after the big day until the kids return to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...