Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Roundup



http://www.nisd.net/images/schools/photos/122.jpg

Doc Ed did four presentations this morning at Passmore Elementary on the northwest side of town.


I've been away from the computer for a few days mostly out of necessity. Other pressing matters had to be tended to and now I can sit here catch up on lost digital time.

This week is the first week in more than a month where I don't have to think about driving out to Seaworld for shows. They were fun but I'm glad to have my evenings back. All was well until the last evening when my camera was stolen. Major bummer. In a world where phones do everything including taking pictures it seems very strange that anyone would want a plain old camera. So much for that notion. Until I replace it I'll have to be creative when posting photos. I like posting photos along with text because each enhances the other. It seems so naked without posting a photo. Not gonna do it!

"History of a Rock Star" power point art work.

I had several Doc Ed shows this week and more to come this month. I been presenting the "History of a Rock Star" show which is geared to fourth and fifth grade students and discusses the formation of the Edwards Aquifer beginning in the Mesozoic Era one hundred million years ago.

That's Pammy under the black fabric.

Monday of course was Halloween and we at Rancho Ramirez had a good time getting tons of treats that were still enjoying today. I brought the giant Grim Reaper puppet I used at Seaworld this past month donning it one more time in the name of Halloween fun.

That's all for now. Hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...