Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween Marionettes


Sorry I haven't posted much today. I've been working on Halloween marionettes all day so all other non-essential activities are on hold for a while. They're for a variety show I'll be a part of at Seaworld starting next weekend and running through October. Performing with scary puppets isn't something I've done before so it should be an interesting experience. The photo above is my first ever scary clown who will juggle for the audience's entertainment. He's almost done. All that's needed is his other hand as well as the juggling balls and viola! A puppet is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...