Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Harvey Comics

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/Spooky%205.jpg

I found this cover on the web a couple of days ago. The cover art is beautiful. Harvey comics were a favorite of mine growing up and I always enjoyed the art. My kids would really enjoy reading these comics but they're pretty hard to find. I think it's because they're still that popular. I've yet to attend a comic book convention but I'm guessing that's the best place to find them. I wonder if there's ever been a collection of these put out in book form? Anyone out there know? And in case anyone out there has a hankerin' for beautifully drawn, kid friendly comics check out The Big Blog of Kids' Comics .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...