Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Corrrecting My Recollections



When I posted this clipping a few days ago I couldn't remember the clown in the center of the photo. He's incorrectly identified as Keith Alexander who was a part of clown alley at the time and a fellow RBBB Clown College grad of 1993. Thanks to a little internet digging I found his name: Brad Aldous. He is a graduate of the RBBB Clown College class of 1994. I remember him as a pretty bright and funny guy and performer. Click on his his name to link to his website. It looks like he's doing well for himself in New York City. I wanted to make sure I corrected my fuzzy memory as soon as possible. Sorry Brad.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk5NDA1ODUwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTg3MTkzMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR7,0,214,314_.jpg

1994 Clown College grad Brad Aldous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...