Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Eye in the Sky

I took a photo of this gorgeous sunset this past Tuesday. I drove over to the nearby shopping center for a better view. The skies were calm and dry. Today's weather was radically different with some much needed rain drenching San Antonio and the surrounding areas.

Unfortunately, it was part of a large storm that included plenty of lightning, hail and in some cases tornadoes, which was experienced by the cities and towns to our west. It wasn't quite so severe for us. I'll have to catch the news to see how rough it was for everyone else. On the bright side the Edwards Aquifer got a good drink and if we get some more rain soon it might mean the end of the drought. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...