Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

On the Road with Doc Ed



I went to several schools this week. The one pictured above, Colonies North, is one of several I didn't get pictures of the show but the building is nice and so were the people.

Feel the power of Doc. I know I can make you conserve water!! By the way, that's at Braun Station Elementary on the Northwest side of town.

I had an interpreter for the hearing impaired at Braun Station. I did my my best to pace myself for her and it worked out well.

Here I am doing the "robot".

At Colonies North Elementary School things went well but again, no photos. Better luck and memory next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...