Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Rush

I just wanted to show off a photo I took of some Primroses out front.

I try to make the beginning of my work week as productive as possible whittling away at my to do list as best I can. I generally begin with the most unpleasant tasks so I can get them out of the way as soon as possible.

Today started off with tedious computer work sending off emails and updating the good folks at the Edwards Aquifer Authority on what's going in my neck of the woods when I'm not donning the Doc Ed khakis.

Soon I'll be working in the yard trying to get it in halfway decent shape despite our lack of rain. I'll also be applying some organic pest control stuff to combat any unwanted pests. Oh, the fun I'll be having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...