Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Acting Out

http://www.indiana.edu/~reading/www/famres/pctogeth/ish09/images/popcorn.jpg

Life is full of surprises. Yesterday afternoon my good friend Art Avila, co-owner of Raining
Popcorn Media hired me to do some acting for a video portion to an educational website he's in charge of creating. I was in the process of cleaning out some computer files, including the one with my acting resume. I figured I needed the space and besides I wouldn't be needing the resume (Thank you Doc Ed) for another couple of years or so. I printed out a hard copy and was ready to delete the file but thanks to my smart wife I didn't. Pammy said to keep it because it would be a pain to type again and you never know when you'll need it. So I didn't then I get the call. It's like she's got e.s.p. or something! Or maybe she's just darn smart. Or all of the above. Lucky me. I love my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...