Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Prep Landing- Operation Secret Santa




Today is the beginning of my countdown to Christmas. Yes, I'm way too early if one considers the Twelve days of Christmas song but here at Rancho Ramirez we like to do things a little differently. So, on this first of the fourteen days till Christmas Day I'd like to share a great animated holiday special which aired this past week right after "A Charlie Brown Christmas". I love it. My only wish is that it could have been longer. Below is a link to Wikipedia with some info about the song.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Days_of_Christmas_%28song%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...