Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Clown College Chronicles Part 8


T.V. Repairman gag rehearsal with Chad Hagaman. Check out the flat cars in the background with the amazing circus wagons. That was our classroom. Far out, man!



Movement class at the Al Ringling Theater.




In the costume shop getting my first look at my very own, custom- made "agent suit".

I've posted a few pictures of some of the things that we did during the course of a school day at the RBBB Clown College in Baraboo, Wisconsin at the Circus World Museum. I'm sorry to have missed out on Clown College in Florida but having classes at the museum itself was like being in clown heaven. I'll post some more photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...