Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Laugh Long and Prosper



Today was a calm day. It was the kind of day that was conducive for a great deal of thinking; Thinking of Thanksgiving next week and all that I am truly thankful for having. It's easy to take things one shouldn't for granted. I've gotten better about it especially in the last few years. I guess getting older opens your eyes a little more. In these difficult economic times I'm grateful that I can still laugh and find humor in my world. I think it's important to end your day with laughter. It helps you live longer. Enjoy some vintage Laurel and Hardy. Here's to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...