Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Holy Deja Flu Batman!!




I sold this painting along with two others to this collector a few years ago for a cool chunk'o' change but it was spent the minute it went in the bank. Alas.


Okay, so I was mistaken. Monday was rough on me but then Tuesday felt the competition and put the whammy on me. My son had a bout of some kind of stomach bug around three a.m. then three hours later I felt the "love" too. I started to feel somewhat human again, though you couldn't tell by looking at me, around four o'clock this afternoon.

So, Monday, you have my heart felt apology. I'm glad to be in the land of the living again and to celebrate I will share this thumbnail sketch for the painting above. And no, I wont be going near any wine or moonpies tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...