Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mondays Are Hell


It's been a long day. I've been working on a illustration assignment for the last couple of weeks and today was a long one at the computer, so I haven't had time to work on the blog. All is quiet on the western front now so I thought I'd share this photo of myself and Jay Stewart on the road with Ringling Brothers, Barnum and Bailey Circus in 2001.

He played a character of his own creation he called "Big Mamma" or "The Fat Broad". Really, it was Jay just being Jay but with an enormous bosom and hips. I was generally pounded by Big Mamma during the course of our gags. At the end of this particular gag he throws the mattress I was sleeping on at me for the "big finish".

Metaphorically speaking, today was "one big finish". I will now conclude my day with a healthy dose of "Big Bang Theory" whilst I enjoy a chocolate Moon Pie with a tall glass of pinot noir. Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...