Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Marionettes, Physical Comedy and Ballet Go Together Well



Pammy and I are going to have fun working together again on stage. She and I will be performing for the Connally's Dance Workshop's annual recital. I'll be a toymaker and she'll be a customer buying gifts at my shop including a trapeze bear marionette.

 She and I will be working out some "comic business" as she goes from item to item in search of the perfect gifts. 

Rehearsals for our part started today but the show is the first week of June. Should be fun! It's also a good feeling to be working in pantomime again. It's been a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...