Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Still On For This Weekend's Conference

Some of the art I'll be selling that day along with copies of El Milagro de Monterrey.

Due to a some sort of mix up, all vendors (including myself) who will be attending the National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies will have only Saturday to set up and sell their wares. On the upside, we have been given the space for free. That was very nice of them and I greatly appreciate it. I'll be there from 10a.m. to 5p.m. It an entirely new experience for me so I'm really looking forward to that day. Stop by the Arriba Arte Studios table to say hi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...