Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Saturday Night Doodles


I missed out on drawing from Batman Saturday night but I did most everything else. On Batman the Penguin framed Batman and Robin into appearing as if they were criminals. Lost in Space had a duplicate John Robinson from an anti-matter universe trying to switch places with the real one. "Requiem for Methuselah" was the title of the Star Trek episode about an Earth man who is immortal having been Leonardo Da Vinci among other famous historical figures in his long life. Stories like that always appeal to me because they're sort of time travel like, about someone who's seen and lived history that spans the centuries. 

I'm happy to be sharing a piece of my childhood with my kids and making new memories too. A good Saturday night with my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...