Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Roundup



Had my first Doc Ed shows of the year for the wee little ones at East Central Development Center which was a lot of fun. Two shows for a total of three hundred children. 

On the art front I've been painting steadily for the February 1st art show. Today I put the art work I have so far side by side to see how they look together. I seem to favor chiaoscuro. Whaddya know!
Signing copies of Milagro de Monterrey as the Silverado 16 Theaters.


There is a good chance Pammy and I will be at the Texas Book Fair this year lending Raining Popcorn Media a hand at promoting their line of children's books including the Milagro de Monterrey.That should be fun if it we can make it happen. Think positive!

Pammy and I have got some of our short term goals in motion and so far so good. I hope your year is going well. Have a good night. Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...