Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Saturday Night Doodles





How I love our big t.v. night every Saturday. I really look forward to it all week long as do my kids. We had stir fry to dine on as we watched our classic t.v. shows and movies I enjoyed as a kid. Plus, Svengoolie showed one of my favorite giant-bug-on a rampage movies: The Deadly Mantis. It was produced by William Alland who also brought us such classics as Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) and It Came from Outer Space (1954). Fun stuff. We didn't get a preview for what he's got lined up for next weekend but I'm sure it will be fun. My daughter is in the process of drawing a picture that we'll be mailing to Svengoolie himself. I hope your weekend ( a three day one) is fun-filled. Take care. 

http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/141461.1020.A.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...