Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hurry Up and ...... Wait.



This morning I had three Doc Ed presentations scheduled at Fuentes Elementary School in Kyle, Texas which is just a little north of San Marcos. I left at 6:40 a.m. for what should have been a forty minute drive were it not for the traffic jam I encountered due to a rather nasty roll over accident. The distance from the spot where the photo was taken to the point just past the accident was a couple of hundred yards but took forty minutes to get through it. Yeesh!!


 

Anyway, I made it to the school and did the shows and all's well that ends well. At least the weather was pleasant for the drive and the sky was beautiful. I snapped a few pictures while I waited. When you get lemons make lemonade, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...