Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Clown College Memories- 1992/93 Clown College Audition Notice

1992 Poster announcing the auditions for the 1992 and 1993 sessions of the RBBBC Clown College

It took four auditions in three years to make it in to that wonderful place. The first audition was truly dreadful so I focused all my energies to improve my clowning skills
"For the Career of a Lifetime". And it certainly was and continues to be.

I found this little gem looking through an envelope filled with newspaper clippings
about the Clowning Around exhibit which opened on June 16,1995. The clippings were sent to me by the good folks at the Barnum Museum in Bridgeport, Connecticut which put on the exhibit. I was exhibiting a couple of clown drawings I'd done that same year while on the road with the Ringling Red Unit. I'm not sure why I put the poster in there but I'm glad I found it.

Click on the image for a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...