Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

My Monday

The Daily Show with Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Indecision 2012 - Rick Santorum's Conservative Rhetoric
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook



This is why I love The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Oh, and John Oliver is the best! What fantastic writing. There are days when it's the only way I can ingest the political happenings of the day. Thank you Comedy Central.

I spent the better part of the day painting the pre-production art for the puppet show. Now I've got errands to run. To the Rancho-mobile!! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...