Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Roundup

Hello to all. I feel like I fell off the face of the Earth for not having posted since Monday. My wife and I have had some school teacher problems to deal with this week. Please allow me, if you don't mind, to pass on a little advice to those of you who have children that will soon be entering a school, private or public (We've lived both). If you ever have a teacher tell you they are having problems in class with your child, sometimes it's a good idea to take whatever they say with a healthy dose of skepticism. Listen to your child because your their first and only line of defense.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...