Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Monday

It's only the 7th of November but there are Christmas decorations up at some homes and businesses around town so I thought why not join the party- at least a little, since the holiday season comes and goes way too soon. But I'm not ready to put up our tree and lights just yet. Given that there isn't any Thanksgiving music that I know of I decided I should listen to some Christmas music to get into the spirit of the season. Listening to Christmas music is a great way to start the day and makes driving in traffic okay. I don't feel compelled to express my dislike either by colorful epithets or a well timed hand gesture, for the lack of interest shown by my fellow drivers in following basic "rules of the road" . That music definitely takes the edge off. Feels good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...