Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Roundup

David Darwin- One Man Sideshow.

This week was pretty busy with prop maintenance but my Doc Ed shows for Friday were canceled. With any luck they might get rescheduled in the near future. These things happen.

My fellow Seaworld Sideshow performer, David Darwin, will be leaving the cast after this weekend to return to his stomping grounds of Philly. Good luck to you, David. His replacement will be around later next week.

Nothing else to report except that Rancho Ramirez is in high gear in preparation for Halloween. I helped my son cut out wings for his dragon costume and my daughter decorated the porch. It's looking pretty good. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...