Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two More Days!

Rehearsal ended a little after nine this evening and here I finally am at home. It's 11:21 p.m. as I'm writing this and my body hurts but not in a good way. I took some pictures but I'll have to post them tomorrow afternoon before I take off for rehearsal. Tomorrow morning I've got four Doc Ed shows starting at eight thirty so once again I'll be denied a full night's sleep. I haven't slept so little since college.

The show is pretty much ready for an audience which we'll have tomorrow night. There are supposed to be several thousand park employees and guests that will be checking out all the shows including ours. With any luck we'll just run it once and call it a day.

I'm really happy to be working with a real solid group of entertainers once again. It's been a while. True professionals! There were some technical issues with the lights but it didn't fluster them. They kept their cool and kept working. I wish I could work with them more often. Now it's time to catch some zzzz's. Night, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...