Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Flu and Loathing in San Antonio



I started some sketches to figure out what scene from the Hobbit I be painting next. Here a few samples starting with Gandalf.


Bilbo





Orcs

We started Spring Break at Rancho Ramirez with a bang! Three of us came down with the flu which made for a very Hell-ish weekend. My son was the only one spared( knock on wood) but the good news is were relatively back to normal.

Doc is off for Spring Break so I get to fix and spruce up show props for the next few days. My next scheduled Doc Ed presentation will be on Tuesday March 22nd at Cambridge Elementary.

That's all I have to say for now. I'm just glad to be amongst the living again. Hasta manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...