Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOW DAY!!


It only happens in this part of Texas every few years and it only takes it a little snow to shut things down. Today was the day! With just a little paper thin layer of snow and some ice San Antonio had a "snow day". We all stayed home. There was no work. Schools were closed. It was beautiful man! I've been in my p.j.s all day. Life is good.

On with the Friday roundup. This week I had a couple of meetings with the good folks at the Aquifer Authority. My only Doc Ed for the week was canceled because of the weather. So too was the meeting for the Society of American Magicians I'd hoped to attend. Oh, well. Better luck next time. But with a different strategy for promoting Doc Ed February is looking to be a very busy month. As I said, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...