Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On the Road with Doc Ed

The sky looked pretty ominous on my way down to Barrera Veterans Elementary yesterday morning. Fortunately all went well for the show I did there.




Showing off my pointing skills for the kids at Barrera Veterans Elementary.

This morning I made sure to pack my camera but despite that I still forgot to get some photos taken at Specht Elementary. Doh!! I did two shows there. The kids and teachers were great. After that I drove to Woodlawn Elementary for three more shows.

Workin' the magic at Woodlawn Elementary.

I point to where I got lost on the way to the school.

Hark! Is that the dinner bell I hear ringing? Just in time to refuel the batteries for the three shows I've got scheduled for tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...