Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chalk Talk Meeting


Last night I attended the orientation meeting for "Chalk Talk" which is this Saturday. The meeting was at the Art Pace building downtown. The room was full of unfamiliar faces, many of them very young. I haven't been involved much with the fine arts community in the last eight years. Working as an illustrator is a very solitary type of work and more so in my case because I'm a bit of a hermit by nature. I like staying home...so sue me. Anyway, I'm in the process of turning over a new leaf. Above is the manual we were given detailing all the important facts regarding the event. Below is a map of the entire setup for the event. We'll be tucked cozily away between two port-o-john areas. Oh, the convenience !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...