Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Time

Pammy's headshot from the early eighties.

Pammy turned forty seven this month but the despite the passage of time from the day that headshot above was taken she says she still feels the same. I look at her and see nothing about her has really changed. Pammy is the same young woman I met almost twenty years ago in that old theatre that was our little Shangri La. She's a spirit of the theatre which makes her ageless.
I look at her and see a Pixie looking back at me. So let Time tick away all it wants because Pammy will always set the clock to her liking. Happy birthday week, my sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...