Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rolling with the Punches

Watercolor and ink on illustration board.


It's almost the end of the month and it's gonna be a photo finish folks! Bills! Rent! Fear! Loathing! O.k. Perhaps I exaggerate for dramatic effect but life has a way of throwing a sucker punch or two your way. Nonetheless, we must forge ahead! I'm still working on that art assignment, which is good because work is good...still... I wish this town had a better performing arts community where you could actually make a living at it.

Pammy and I are working on some new material and hopefully we'll have a place to present it and we're trying to plan ahead to the New Year because it's essential to have a plan A and B and sometimes even a C in our line of work. God, I wish I had a taco!! Just feeling a wee bit stressed today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...