Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Day in the Life


Illustrations from the timeline from the Doc Ed "Rock Star" show started pencil, paper and pen and ink then finished in illustrator.

Now that things have calmed a little here at Rancho Ramirez I can put in a little more time on the blog. I'm in the process of working on some sketches for Raining Popcorn Media for a couple of businesses. The sketches are for websites (I'm not a web designer/programmer but I play one on t.v.) with sections devoted to a younger audience and will include a variety of games whose look I will have a hand in creating.As soon as I'm able I'll post some of that work. Below is a link to Raining Popcorn's site. I think I finally figured out the finer points pf creating this link. By that I mean I stumbled upon the solution. Keep your fingers crossed.

Pammy just informed me that she's got something else lined up with Tamara for the middle of this month( the 16th of July to be exact) at the St. Anthony Hotel. I'll post more details as soon as possible.

On the burners as well are my book on "fairy" type creatures and a new comedy routine Pam and I are developing for the Christmas holiday.

http://rainingpopcorn.com/collections/all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...