Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Illustrations on Parade

"Pod Sweet Pod". Color Pencil on Paper.

"Electric Dancer". Pastel on Paper.

"Robocop". Watercolor on Paper.

Just thought I'd a few more illustrations with you. The top one is a piece I did for an unpublished childrens book. Darn! The second one is a quick sketch I made at a dance class and sold afterward along with a few more drawings and used the money shortly thereafter for bills and other un-fun stuff. Bummer. The last one is a portfolio piece that I did to see how far I could go with the watercolors. Not too shabby if I say so myself, so there. This week is about to get crazy with Pammy in the middle of rehearsals for the flamenco show and starting tomorrow I'll be starting an illustration job chock full of drawings and short on time. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...