Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Roundup

Short week this time around. Within this short week I had a puppet emergency when I discovered my break away skeleton marionette's rib cage had somehow broken into a dozen pieces. I spent two days repairing the damage in order to have it ready for tonight's shows at Seaworld. Fortunately it worked well. Pat myself on the back for that one! We also had to get repairs (very expensive but necessary) done on the car. There were also three Doc Ed shows I did today at De Zavala Elementary.

It was very windy for tonight's shows at Seaworld forcing my fellow performers to adjust their routines. Mike couldn't do his zombie ball which is too bad because it's a great bit of magic. My marionettes were tossed about a little on stage but otherwise did okay. Now its time to get some much needed sleep. Buenas noches, amigos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...